Delhi, Gwalior, Jhansi, Lucknow
1) Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition,
2) Person should be legit experienced in taking covid and non-covid samples
3) Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time,
4) Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization,
5) Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them.
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||Lab Technician Medical Lab Technician Cath Lab Technician Medical Technician|
S Technologies Pvt Ltd.
|About Company||Well recognised company deals in health care products and diagnostic services in Pan India.|